Golf School At Wigwam Resort & Verrado Golf Club
A RESORT RICH WITH HISTORY......AND HISTORY IN THE MAKING.
For every exciting yesterday in The Wigwam's 80-year history, there is a doubly exciting today. What memories will you take home from your visit? Perhaps the most extraordinary golf game of your life. Marrying your best friend amid a pastel rainbow of 8,000 rose bushes. Barreling down a dual 25-foot water slide with your kids. Or hosting a business meeting so distinctive it earns rave reviews – and a marquee spot in company lore.
Deeply entwined with Arizona history, The Wigwam welcomes you to come make a little history of your own. Stretching over 440 lushly landscaped acres, our elegantly crafted adobe-and-timber luxury resort provides a rich palette of experiences to suit your every occasion-whether business, romance, relaxation or rollicking family fun. From dawn's first blush to the tangerine streaks of our Sonoran Desert sunsets, each day at The Wigwam is awash in endless possibilities.
Tucked among fragrant rose gardens, citrus tree-lined enclaves and lushly landscaped walkways, our Phoenix, Arizona accommodations ensconce you in a private, supremely comfortable getaway. Each guest room invites you to celebrate the surrounding beauty with a personal terrace or patio overlooking a golf course, rose garden or a sparkling pool. Our 331 spacious guest casitas and suites exhibit traditional Territorial Adobe architecture and southwestern ambiance with wood furnishings and locally handcrafted pottery
Students play and practice in the shadows of the White Tank Mountains, just a short drive west of the Wigwam Resort lies 36 holes of championship golf designed by PGA Tour star and Ryder Cup Captain, Tom Lehman. The Verrado Golf Club, with two thrilling layouts meandering the desert, filled with ancient saguaro cacti, old growth Ironwoods, and plenty of wildlife to distract you from unparalleled views of the valley. Both the Founder’s Course and the Victory Course stretch to more than 7,000 yards, offering the skilled player a very difficult test, while the common man can play 5 sets of tee boxes, making for a fun, enjoyable round of golf. The jaw dropping views and rugged natural beauty will remain a memory that yearns for another chance to play the Verrado Golf Club. Following golf, the Verrado Grille restaurant offers a menu full of choices to satisfy most any taste bud, and the views from the patio aren’t too bad.
VIP Package Includes:
- Luxury Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- Breakfast & Lunch Daily
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- Unlimited Golf After Lunch
- All Arizona Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PREFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 3:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- 1 Year Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- Arizona Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 25 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility