Golf School At Wigwam Resort & Palm Valley Golf Club
A RESORT RICH WITH HISTORY......AND HISTORY IN THE MAKING.
For every exciting yesterday in The Wigwam's 80-year history, there is a doubly exciting today. What memories will you take home from your visit? Perhaps the most extraordinary golf game of your life. Marrying your best friend amid a pastel rainbow of 8,000 rose bushes. Barreling down a dual 25-foot water slide with your kids. Or hosting a business meeting so distinctive it earns rave reviews – and a marquee spot in company lore.
Deeply entwined with Arizona history, The Wigwam welcomes you to come make a little history of your own. Stretching over 440 lushly landscaped acres, our elegantly crafted adobe-and-timber luxury resort provides a rich palette of experiences to suit your every occasion-whether business, romance, relaxation or rollicking family fun. From dawn's first blush to the tangerine streaks of our Sonoran Desert sunsets, each day at The Wigwam is awash in endless possibilities.
Tucked among fragrant rose gardens, citrus tree-lined enclaves and lushly landscaped walkways, our Phoenix, Arizona accommodations ensconce you in a private, supremely comfortable getaway. Each guest room invites you to celebrate the surrounding beauty with a personal terrace or patio overlooking a golf course, rose garden or a sparkling pool. Our 331 spacious guest casitas and suites exhibit traditional Territorial Adobe architecture and southwestern ambiance with wood furnishings and locally handcrafted pottery
Students play and practice at Palm Valley Golf Club of Arizona sits about 3 minutes west of Wigwam Resort in an up and coming city called Goodyear. One of Palm Valley Golf Club's most valuable assets that set it apart from other Phoenix golf courses is its diversity in play. Whether you're an experienced golfer seeking a serious challenge or a new or junior player looking to polish your game, Palm Valley, housing two of the top Phoenix golf courses, offers golf just the way you like it. Only minutes from downtown Phoenix, Palm Valley is one of the most complete golf facilities in the entire Southwest. In fact, Palm Valley offers 36 holes of great golf.One is a Hale Irwin mid-length course with a Par of 62 and the other an Arthur Hills championship course with a par of 72. Golf school students will also find a state of the art, lighted driving range facility, with a Pitch 'n Putt for short game practice and improvement.
VIP Package Includes:
- Luxury Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- Breakfast & Lunch Daily
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction- Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PREFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 3:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 1 Year Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility