Wyndam Canoa Ranch Resort
& San Ignacio Golf Club
VIP and Couples Tucson Golf Schools
Relax At Our Premier Southern Arizona Golf Resort
The Wyndham Canoa Ranch Golf Resort brings you a chance to play and unwind in a truly stunning environment. Our golf resort in Green Valley offers a memorable vacation destination filled with fun, relaxation and memories.
Surrounded by the majestic Santa Rita mountain range, our resort takes you away from the fast pace of city life with modern amenities and services that include:
After class,relax in your room, explore the rest of our resort, where you can take a swim in our heated outdoor pool; gaze at the mesmerizing mountains or manicured golf courses from the comfort of a private patio; or explore nature at your leisure with hiking and biking tours. Green Valley golf resort has just the experience you’ve been looking for.
Just 30 miles south of Tucson, the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort offers you the serenity of one of Arizona’s most picturesque locations. With exceptional amenities, professional golf courses, comfortable accommodations and more, our Arizona golf school is the vacation destination you’ve always dreamed about. Discover our specials today and treat yourself to an amazing getaway in Green Valley.
Located in Green Valley (approximately 20 miles south of Tucson International Airport) Canoa Ranch is considered by many as Southern Arizona’s Premier Golf Club.
Slumber In Style In Our Green Valley, AZ Accommodations
Featuring deluxe Green Valley, AZ accommodations, the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort offers luxury and relaxation. Our guest rooms boast comfortable beds, modern amenities and tasteful decor. Whether looking for a weekend retreat or longer golf school vacationj, our resort is a perfect choice for fun-filled golf days and peaceful nights.
Unwind and refresh on your Arizona golf school vacation in spacious, thoughtfully appointed accommodations with unrivaled views of the surrounding landscapes. Stay in touch while away from home or the office with complimentary high-speed Internet access and local and long-distance phone calls in North America.
Guests have their choice of standard rooms that feature either one queen, two queens or one king bed. Upgraded One and two-bedroom condo suites are also available and include additional features designed for extended stays.
What Makes Arizona Golf Schools One Of The Best Golf School Choice?
- Guaranteed “Lowest Cost” or we send you the different.
- 35 Years of Helping People Enjoy The Game of Golf.
- Guaranteed Improvement or Your Next Schools on Us.
- Award-Winning Programs - Award-Winning PGA - LPGA - PGTCA Teaching Professional.
- Unlimited Golf and Cart - Official V1 Branded Academy - 3 Months of Free Video Analysis.
- You get 2 hours of on course playing lesson with you're teaching professional each and every day of your school.
- Personal Golf School Concierge Service to handle all travel needs: Air - Extra Nights - Travel Maps - Site Information - Special Occasions - Customize Golf Schools - 24 Hour / 7 Day Customer Service.
- Discounted Travel at www.247travelbutler.com
Students learn under the watchful eye of Golf Professionals Ronnie Black(two time PGA Tour winner), James Black (Hall of Fame college coach and award winning instructor) and highly trained golf teaching staff. San Ignacio Golf Club offers a quintessential Tucson experience with a unique blend of dramatic elevation changes, strategic bunkering and spectacular view of the Santa Rita Mountains from the bar and dining room (best view in Green Valley) help create an atmosphere enjoyed by golf school students worldwide.
Located in Green Valley, the par 72 San Ignacio Golf Club, built in 1989, offers yardages from 5,200 to 6,718, depending on the tees selected. The strategy is sublime.This is a desert target course at its best, offering tight fairways, hilly terrain, smooth greens, multiple tee positions and spectacular mountain views.
The signature 13th hole is a dogleg, 522-yard, par 5 with elevated tees and a double lake along the left side.The club is at 3,000 feet elevation, which offers milder temperatures than do other Green Valley-area courses. San Ignacio Golf Club also offers extensive practice facilities that include a driving range, putting and chipping greens, and practice bunkers with award winning instruction which golf school students just love.
The fully stocked golf shop and professional, friendly staff are available to meet all golf school students needs.The Grill is one of the most popular dining and banquet choices in Green Valley offering a wide selection of menu items for golf school students during lunch.
Welcome to San Ignacio Golf Club
"As is true of so many Arizona golf courses, San Ignacio was built to sell real estate and houses. It achieves this better than most. The course has a lot of elevation changes offering many great views of the Santa Rita mountains. The western boundaries of the course are adjacent mountainous desert and a couple of deep washes run through the property. It's not unusual to see javelina, coyotes and even an occasional mountain lion on or near the property as well as numerous rabbits, doves, quail and roadrunners. The course will offer a scratch golfer all he can handle from the back tees but is quite playable from several sets of tees farther forward. You will not be bored here thinking 'didn't we just play this hole a few holes back?' The Coyote Grill offer excellent food and an outstanding view of the Santa Ritas."-Review on GolfAdvisor
VIP Package Includes:
- Resort Accommodations
- Suite Upgrades Available
- Breakast andLunch Daily
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All Arizona Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Scoring Zone” program.
Score Zone Program!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students (1 Instructor)
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 3 Months Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- Arizona Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 15 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
- Commuter - No Room - No Food - No Extra Day of Golf