Golf School at Wyndam Canoa Ranch Resort
VIP 2:1 Tucson Golf Schools
Relax At Our Premier Southern Arizona Golf Resort
The Wyndham Canoa Ranch Golf Resort brings you a chance to play and unwind in a truly stunning environment. Our golf resort in Green Valley offers a memorable vacation destination filled with fun, relaxation and memories.
Surrounded by the majestic Santa Rita mountain range, our resort takes you away from the fast pace of city life with modern amenities and services that include:
After class,relax in your room, explore the rest of our resort, where you can take a swim in our heated outdoor pool; gaze at the mesmerizing mountains or manicured golf courses from the comfort of a private patio; or explore nature at your leisure with hiking and biking tours. Green Valley golf resort has just the experience you’ve been looking for.
Just 30 miles south of Tucson, the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort offers you the serenity of one of Arizona’s most picturesque locations. With exceptional amenities, professional golf courses, comfortable accommodations and more, our Arizona golf school is the vacation destination you’ve always dreamed about. Discover our specials today and treat yourself to an amazing getaway in Green Valley.
Located in Green Valley (approximately 20 miles south of Tucson International Airport) Canoa Ranch is considered by many as Southern Arizona’s Premier Golf Club.
Slumber In Style In Our Green Valley, AZ Accommodations
Featuring deluxe Green Valley, AZ accommodations, the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort offers luxury and relaxation. Our guest rooms boast comfortable beds, modern amenities and tasteful decor. Whether looking for a weekend retreat or longer golf school vacationj, our resort is a perfect choice for fun-filled golf days and peaceful nights.
Unwind and refresh on your Arizona golf school vacation in spacious, thoughtfully appointed accommodations with unrivaled views of the surrounding landscapes. Stay in touch while away from home or the office with complimentary high-speed Internet access and local and long-distance phone calls in North America.
Guests have their choice of standard rooms that feature either one queen, two queens or one king bed. Upgraded One and two-bedroom condo suites are also available and include additional features designed for extended stays.
What Makes Arizona Golf Schools the Best Golf School Choice?
- Guaranteed “Lowest Cost” or we send you the different.
- 30 Years of Helping People Enjoy The Game of Golf.
- Guaranteed Improvement or Your Next Schools on Us.
- Award-Winning Programs - Award-Winning PGA - LPGA - PGTCA Teaching Professional.
- Unlimited Golf and Cart - Official V1 Branded Academy - 3 Months of Free Video Analysis.
- You get 2 hours of on course playing lesson with you're teaching professional each and every day of your school.
- Personal Golf School Concierge Service to handle all travel needs: Air - Extra Nights - Travel Maps - Site Information - Special Occasions - Customize Golf Schools - 24 Hour / 7 Day Customer Service.
Students learn under the watchful eye of Tucson PGA Teacher of the Year, Dan Wickman. Canoa Ranch Golf Club: Designed by Schmidt-Curley, Canoa Ranch Golf Club offers a quintessential Tucson experience with a unique blend of dramatic elevation changes, strategic bunkering and spectacular views of Elephant Head Mountain and the Green Valley countryside.
Students will enjoy one of Golf Digest’s “Best Places to Play” in 2006, 2007, 2008…Truly one of Arizona’s best Resort golf courses.
Deluxe and Affordable Package Includes:
- Luxury Accommodations
- Suite Upgrades Available
- Breakast andLunch Daily
- Extra Day of Golf At La Paloma Resort (Jack Nicklaus Signature)
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Scoring Zone” program.
Score Zone Program!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 3 Months Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 15 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
- Commuter - No Room - No Food - No Extra Day of Golf