Golf School At Talking Stick Resort
Las Sendas Golf Club is widely considered to be one of the Top 10 Golf Courses in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Mesa.
As one of the best golf courses in all of Arizona, you will play on a world class layout that provides, “A golf experience to remember for a lifetime.” In 1995, Robert Trent Jones Jr. made his Arizona debut joining an elite list of world class architects who have left their mark in the desert southwest with the opening of Las Sendas Golf Club. A demanding desert-style layout winding through the Usery Mountains in eastern Mesa, this upscale course is setting the standard for customer service in the Mesa, Scottsdale, and Greater Phoenix areas. Las Sendas’ spectacular views of the Phoenix metropolis and skyline help soften the demand of managing your game through the rugged terrain, nearly 1800 feet above the desert floor.
Play your next golf school round at Las Sendas Golf Club for a world class golf experience and you will see why people come from all across Mesa, Scottsdale, Phoenix, and around North America rate this track as one of the top 10 golf courses in Arizona.
Las Sendas Golf Club has been recognized by media throughtout North America.
- Best Places to Play 2008 / 2009 Golf Digest
- Top 50 Public Golf World
- Best East Valley East Valley Tribune 2013
- Best Golf Course in Phoenix News Times 2012
- Rated 3rd Most Difficult Course in Arizona US Airways
THE PREMIERE RESORT AND CASINO IN SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
Welcome to Talking Stick Resort, a luxurious Four-Diamond Scottsdale resort, where fun is limited only by your imagination. Play in style on our 240,000 square foot property, one of the largest in Arizona. Savor the flavors and take in the panoramic views from the award-winning Orange Sky Restaurant. Check out Vegas-style entertainment and local favorites as they take the stage in the TSR Showroom. Test your skills on 36-holes of championship golf at Talking Stick Golf Club, one of the most scenic and challenging golf courses in Scottsdale. Then when it’s time to relax, head up to The Spa at Talking Stick and enjoy a relaxing spa treatment overlooking incredible views of the Valley.
DELUXE KING / TWO QUEEN HOTEL ROOM
Comprised of distinct comfort and contemporary appointments that you would expect from a Four Diamond Scottsdale Resort, Talking Stick’s Deluxe King or Two Queen resort guest rooms exude the ambiance of the Southwest.
SIGNATURE KING / TWO QUEEN HOTEL ROOMS
Located on the bottom floors of our Scottsdale hotel, enjoy the euphoric desert air year round from the balcony or patio of your signature guest room.
EXECUTIVE KING HOTEL ROOM
Our Executive hotel guest rooms feature some of the most stunning balcony views of the Camelback and McDowell mountains surrounding Scottsdale.
VIP 1:1 & 2:1 Package Includes:
- Luxury Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- All Classes 1:1 or 2:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Breakfast & Lunch Daily
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction- Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PREFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 1 Year Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
Important: Be carefully with most other National Golf Schools they only do "Video By Request".
What that means is they don't do video on a regular basic. Call for a detailed comparison - 800 756 5052.